Looking to rent a caboose? You came to the right place… We have not one but TWO!!
Be our guests at The End of The Line Caboose Village located in beautiful Lake Geneva WI. Everything you can want in a vacation spot is located within walking distance – the lake, shopping, grocery stores, bars/restaurants, and the idyllic downtown area.
Brought your bikes? Hit the trail located at the end of the line.
Feeling adventurous? Try zip lining, bubble soccer, aerial ropes courses, and more right across the street! Check Groupon – they usually have a discount!
Have a boat? We have a parking spot for it!
Our cabooses are in a quiet part of town less than 1 mile to the lake. Relax your days away on our giant deck or in the caboose community pool. You’re just a one hour drive from Milwaukee or 1.5 hours from Chicago.
We have 2 units available. Each caboose is 450 square feet and has sleeping space for 4 (a Queen size bed and full-size futon in one and 2 full-size futons in the other). Both bathrooms have shower stalls and each unit has a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Linens are provided.
The pool area is available during open hours only. Please bring your own towels for the pool. NO GLASS CONTAINERS on the pool deck.
$600/ week per Caboose + a $75 cleaning fee per stay.
$1000/week for both Cabooses + $150 Cleaning fee per stay
**MMM Readers get a 20% discount per booking when mentioning the name of the post that brought you here**
Availability beginning late July. Check the calendar for specifics dates (for some reason mobile doesn’t show dates available – try a computer):
Just 10 weeks left to book!
- Pay half of the reservation at time of booking. The other half is due 2 weeks prior to booking.
- Cancellations with full refund allowed 30 days in advance.
- Cancellations within 30 days are subject to a 50% penalty unless we can fill your spot with other guests.
- Check-in at 3pm, Check-out at 11am.
- Monthly rates available at a discount.
- Contact us directly for pricing on shorter stays.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- These units are similar to hotel rooms and they do not have full kitchens.
- No large parties or gatherings. People use the cabooses to relax, please be mindful of our neighbors.
- There is no daily maid service. Please clean up after yourself and keep the place tidy. Housekeeping is done before and after each stay.
- There is no laundry on site but there is a coin laundry close by.
- NO SMOKING in units. Smoking on deck allowed but all butts must be disposed of properly.
- NO PETS (unless we personally know you 😉 )
Feel free to contact us with any other questions at EndOfTheLineCaboose@gmail.com.